Latitude: t-shirt slogans and "Spiritual doorbells"
Here's some lists compiled by the UNCUT collective here at Latitude.
Our favourite t shirt slogans:
* FAC 51: The Hacienda Must Be Built
* Save Water - Drink Beer
* Who The Fuck Are The Peth?
* Dan's Stag Weekend
* Acid Haus (we saw about six of these, all told)
* Make Compost Not Bombs
* A rather nice paisley print of Arthur Lee's head
Random things we spotted in the market area, and how much they cost:
* "Amazing 7 layers multi-coloured ra-ra skirt" -- £29.99
* Tibetan "yackets" -- £25
* Ibiza capellis -- £5
* Thai head massage -- £17 for 20 mins, £24 for 30 mins
* Tarot readings -- £10
* Spiritual doorbells -- £16