Uncut is your essential guide to the month’s best music. Every issue, our comprehensive and trustworthy reviews section showcases the best new releases and reissues, while our in-depth features section includes interviews with the greatest names in music from the past five decades as well as the classic artists of tomorrow. You can now also subscribe to Uncut’s artist series, the Ultimate Music Guide – see below for more details.
Why subscribe to Uncut?
- Save 35% on the price in the shops (just £3.83 per issue)
- Guaranteed best deal when you subscribe!
- Issues delivered straight to your door!
- An exclusive CD every month!
- Never miss an issue ever again!
Great offers for international readers!
- Europe: Just €81.99 every 12 months – saving 35%
- USA/Canada: Just US$85.99 every 12 months – saving 35%
- Australia: Just AUD$136.99 every 12 months – saving 35%
- Rest of World: Just £69.99 every 12 months – saving 35%
Terms & Conditions: Offer code UC2020. Offer ends 31 December 2020. All savings are based on the local cover price for UK, Europe, USA/Canada and Australia. The rates listed above are available on recurring payment (by Direct Debit for UK or continuous credit card for non-UK). Your subscription will start with the next available issue. You will receive 12 issues of Uncut magazine per year.
What is Ultimate Music Guide?
The Ultimate Music Guide is your definitive guide to a world of classic music. Brought to you by the team behind Uncut, it’s a high-quality publication blending in-depth new writing on classic albums with enlightening archive interviews – an engrossing way to gain new insights into the artists you love.
The Ultimate Music Guide is published 12 times a year, bringing you six new entries to the pantheon of UMG greats, and six deluxe remastered editions – on a heavyweight 148 pages.