Just to give you an idea of what it’s like at Latitude when you’re not watching bands, a few things I’ve seen wandering about the site in the last 24 hours.
1. A bunch of gentlemen dressed up in cricket whites.
2. A branded Latitude piano, out in the open where anyone can have a tinkle.
3. A fashion show that saw the participants walk directly through the lake to the sound of “Anarchy In The UK”.
4. An inebriated friend I discovered unconscious, leant against a site-specific piece of public art.
5. A field of purple-and-blue-dyed sheep.
6. On-site information staff who, when they’re not directing people in the direction of the Cabaret tent, pose like Covent Garden statues.
7. A toilet, still clean, even on the third day of camping. Unbelievable, really.