New Yorkers to promote new album release 'Contra'
Vampire Weekend are to tour the UK early next year, to promote the release of their second album ‘Contra’.
As a taster for the new material, the band have made album track “Horchata” available to download free from their website, vampireweekend.com.
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday November 6.
Vampire Weekend’s 2010 UK dates will be:
- Cambridge Corn Exchange (February 7)
- Manchester Apollo (8)
- Leeds O2 Academy (9)
- Birmingham O2 Academy (10)
- Newcastle O2 Academy (12)
- Glasgow Barrowlands (13)
- Edinburgh Picture House (14)
- London O2 Academy Brixton (16)