Editors have confirmed a full UK tour to take place in March next year.
The Birmingham band who just topped the UK album chart this Sunday (October 18) with their third studio release ‘In This Light And On This Evening’ have announced 18 live dates.
Tickets go on sale on Friday October 23 at 9am.
Editors will play the following venues:
- Lincoln Engine Shed (March 6)
- Preston Guildhall (7)
- Bradford St George’s (8)
- Glasgow 02 Academy (10)
- Dundee Fat Sam’s (11)
- Inverness Ironworks (12)
- Aberdeen Music Hall (13)
- Newcastle O2 Academy (15)
- Manchester Apollo (16)
- Cambridge Corn Exchange (17)
- Bournemouth O2 Academy (19)
- Brighton Dome (20)
- Cardiff University (21)
- Folkestone Leas Cliff Hall (23)
- London O2 Academy Brixton (24)
- Portsmouth Guildhall (28)
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall (29)
- Birmingham O2 Academy (30)
Tickets go on sale on Friday (October 23) at 9am (BST).