Guest blogger Terry Staunton has been eavesdropping on the conversations of others to discover just what Latitude punters are talking about...
Guest blogger Terry Staunton has been eavesdropping on the conversations of others to discover just what Latitude punters are talking about…
1. “You’ll love Franz Ferdinand. They’re like Talking Heads with just the right amount of Herman’s Hermits.”
2. “She’s bawling her eyes out and queueing for cider – like that’s gonna help.”
3. Woman on phone telling her friends where to meet her: “I’m directly beneath the cloud that looks a bit like Cyprus.”
4. “Daryl would be the perfect employee if he wasn’t so unreliable.”
5. “The problem with buying wine from a tent is that you’ve no way of telling if it’s at room temperature.”
6. “I just wish we could turn the clock back two hours. It’s not like I’m asking for a big miracle.
7. Come on, we’re off to see Russell. Make sure you’ve got the Santa hat.”
8. “If Girls Aloud were here, I reckon at least two of ’em would have shat themselves by now.”
9. “If anyone here was gonna freak out and go on a killing spree, I’d put money on it being Sebastian.”
10. “Pimms me up to the power of two!”
More to come later in the weekend…