Overheard Conversations Part 2
Once again, we've been ear-wigging for words of wisdom from Latitude's great unwashed...
1. "I'm not paying that much for cod. It's hardly an endangered species."
2. "Yeah, everyone's happy now, but sooner or later it's going to go all Lord Of The Flies. Mark my words."
3. "I'm less pissed than I was last night, because I can remember this."
4. Heard over a security walkie-talkie: "Child Control to the Poetry Arena!"
5. "Don't squeeze that, it's my mother's."
6. "How many times do I have to tell you? Starsky was the other one."
7. "Asylum seekers are an important part of the local eco-system."
8. "Check my mouth. Do I still look like I've been eating poo?"
9. "What kind of parent takes a toddler to a Marcus Garvey reading?"
10. Man walking away from the cabaret tent: "I'd rather be at a Michael Barrymore pool party."