Latitude: More Overheard Conversations
Our man in the battered cowboy hat, Terry Staunton, has been out earwigging on festival goers conversations. Here's his latest report from the frontline of Latitude...
1. "Joanna Newsom just reeks of Radio 4."
2. "I used to get pissed at festivals and snog strangers. These days I just go home with another vulgar poncho."
3. Man walking past Frankie Boyle's set: "Comedy's OK if you're one of those people who actually likes laughing."
4. "Jocasta! That's daddy's Yakult!"
5. "That girl's wearing an Avenged Sevenfold hoody. I think she's at the wrong festival."
6. "I seem to have bitten the inside of my mouth, but in an area that my own teeth can't reach."
7. "Caesar! Caesar! Have you seen Tallulah?"
8. "I like her for some reason. I think she could be up for a threesome."
9. "The trick is to eat at unusual times."
10. "If Kate Nash really is playing, I'm leaving the site right now."